Saturday, May 12, 2012

A Walk on the Wild Side: Tiger Print

We've now reached Part 4 of our 5 part safari!

Today we're going to be looking at tiger print. This is truly one of my favourite things to paint on my nails because it just looks so cool!

Step 1:




Choose an orange nail polish as your base colour. I chose OPI In my Back Pocket for my tiger. It's bright, but not pylon bright!

Step 2:



Next you'll want to take a gold nail polish. I used Misa Nail Art: Gold Rush for this. Make sure you wipe most of the excess nail polish of the brush before you do this step. You don't want to add a huge glob of gold; more like subtle hints. Take a few quick swishes of the brush to create this effect.

Step 3:



Now it's time for the stripes! Take your black nail art polish and quickly brush stripes on to the orange and gold background. Use the same technique as you would for making zebra print!

Finish off with your favourite top coat and you're as fierce as ever!

One more animal to go!

Lots of love,

Mackenzie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment