Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Walk on the Wild Side: Giraffe Print

It's now time for Part 2 of my 5 part nail blog!

Tonight it's all about the giraffes. So as you may or may not already know, while I was on vacation in Arizona I was able to feed a giraffe!
I decided that for the little african safari we're taking, to show you guys how to get a sweet giraffe print on your nails!

It's very simple.

Step 1:




Start off by painting your nail a shade of yellow. Now for mine I didn't have the shade of yellow I wanted in a regular bottle so I had to use one of my Misa Nail Art bottles! This is Misa Nail Art: Crazy Banana.

Step 2:



Next I used Misa Nail Art: Gold Rush to add rectangular like shapes on my nails. It's hard to find dark brown nail polish in nail art form so I decided to use gold. Plus it looks more glamorous :)


Step 3:




Now this step is mandatory but I love sparkles so I had to add some! I took Misa Nail Art: Viva Las Vegas and drew over the gold spots I just made. I made sure to leave a tiny bit of gold showing around the edges to give it a 3D look.

Finish off with your favourite top coat and you're done!

Tomorrow we'll be heading into big cat territory.

Lots of Love,

Mackenzie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment