Monday, September 03, 2012

You've Got a Friend In Me

To be completely honest I'm a huge pixar junkie... and thanks to arystar on Tumblr, I finally got around to doing pixar nails!

I started off with OPI The "It" Colour, OPI Alpine Snow, Xtreme Wear Gun Metal and OPI Big Apple Red on my left hand.





On my right hand I used OPI Alpine Snow, Revlon Garden, Rimmel London Grey Scale, and Essie Mesmorized.




On my left hand I did the Pixar ball, Monsters Inc., Cars, Wall-e and The Incredibles. These are all the symbols from the movie, I looked at a photo and copied them!




And for my right hand I put the Pixar mascot on my thumb, followed by A Bug's Life, Up, Finding Nemo and Toy Story.




*I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE IMAGES ON MY NAILS*

Just throwing that in as a safety precaution!

My favourite Pixar movie is definitely Finding Nemo, but being honest I love them all too much! I hope this is a good template for you guys for your nails!

Thanks for reading.

Lots of love,
Mackenzie xox

1 comment:

  1. amazing nails i love your blog!
    I wanna do all those nails!
    cheers from Finlandia :)

    ReplyDelete