Sunday, September 30, 2012

Harry Potter

I've gotten a few requests for Harry Potter nails! From friends, facebook and tumblr. SO HERE THEY ARE! I do apologize in advance for the messy nails, because I forgot to clean them off before I took the photo... my bad. But I hope you enjoy!

I did my two hands differently. On my left hand I did the Gryffindor and Slytherin house colours, Harry Potter, the three rings to play a game of quidditch and the Faux. I must say I'm pretty proud of my pheonix, it took me a while to do!

To do Faux, I first outlined him in the red and added yellow and orange feathers. Then I used gold and glitter to make it look like he's flying from the fire! For the background of the rings I used the ombre method to make it look like a moutain view.




On my right hand I did the house colours of Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff, Ron, Hermione and the deathly hallows. I did the easier ones on my right hand because I knew that my left hand isn't the steadiest at drawing.

That's that! I hope you guys enjoy this post! I've got a few little posts this week so keep checking back!

Lots of love,
Mackenzie xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment