Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Autumn

I think my favourite season would have to be fall. The crisp air, the leaves changing. I decided to incorporate the beautiful colours of autumn into my nails!

This was a very simple nail to do, I took my tie-dye technique, but used fall colours like OPI Big Apple Red, OPI In My Back Pocket, OPI The "It" Colour, OPI Don't Mess With OPI and OPI A-Taupe the space needle as my tie-dye colours. I used Essie Sand and Tropez as the base.




I then took my Stripe Rite nail art in black and painted on different types of leaves.

I was inspired by the leaves changing around my house. Here are some photos of what fall looks like where I am (Ottawa, Canada). I know these aren't nail photo's... but I can't help but love the colours!






Thanks for reading!
Lots of love,
Mackenzie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment