Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween! - Treat

Here's my second part to my Halloween nails! Now to be completely honest I had a different plan but changed it the last minute! So I decided to put two different nails in this post!

First off I did my treat nails. For these I did a ghost, a pumpkin, some candy and of course ombre! One of which was a candy corn ombre, and the other just orange and black!
For my second nail I did something super simple for my "non-ambidextrous" viewers... I know it's hard for some people to do the same design on both hands, so here's a little idea for a very simple, yet awesome nail for halloween!
I used Sally Hansen Black Out and Essie Shine of the times for this. Shine of the Times is definitely one of my favourite polishes because it changes colour depending on what colour your base is!
This nail leaves you with the black base and a sparkly green and orange top! Looks awesome in person!

Hope you all have a safe and happy Halloween!

Thanks for reading,
Lots of love,
Mackenzie xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment