Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween Part 1 - Trick?

This is the first of my Halloween nails! I decided to do a split blog based off of "Trick or Treat". I've started off with the Trick nails.

To start I used base colours of OPI Alpine Snow, Essie Sand Tropez, Essence Lime Up!, Sally Hansen Black Out and OPI In My Back Pocket.




Next I used my NEW Misa Nail art Point of No Return and drew outlines of what needed to be black. I started with this first because it was the biggest job. 



And finally I used my NEW Misa Nail art in Going Coco-nut to add white details, and then some other colours to finish off my designs! 



And there you have it! My "Trick" nails for Halloween! You can see that I really just did "scary" nails, which really didn't end up that scary. In the next few days I'll be posting my "Treat" nails! 

Thanks for reading,
Lots of love,
Mackenzie xoxox




No comments:

Post a Comment