Sunday, September 23, 2012

Peter Pan

This is one of my requests from Tumblr! It was requested by tinymscbx. To be completely honest, I haven't watched Peter Pan in FOREVER, so I had to think about this one for a while.

I started off with Essie Sand Tropez on my thumb and pinky finger, NYC Colour Starry Silver Glitter on my pointer, Essie Mesmorized/Xtreme Wear Black Out on my middle finger, and OPI A-Taupe the Space Needle on my ring finger.

Next I added the details to the nails. On my thumb I drew Captain Hooks hook. I kept the sparkles plain on my pointer finger to resemble Tinkerbell's fairy dust. I started to draw the moon on my middle finger, and on my pinky, I drew Peter Pan's iconic hat.

For my ring finger, I decided to do alligator print. To do this I took a loofah from my shower and stuck my finger in it. Then I took a make up sponge and blotted on OPI Don't Mess With OPI and Sally Hansen HD 04. When you take the loofah off, you get a alligator pattern!




To finish off, I outlined the drawings in black and added the black outlines on my middle finger. Topped it off with my favourite top coat and voila!




There you have it! Hope this post is all you hoped for tinymscbx! Thanks for reading!

Lots of love,
Mackenzie xox


No comments:

Post a Comment