Sunday, July 29, 2012

Camoflage

Well I'm off to my boyfriends cottage today, and I won't be back for a week! At the cottage we'll be playing man tracker (with airsoft guns... watch out). To make sure I'm completely camouflaged in the forest I decided to do camo nails!

I started off with a base colour of OPI Uh-oh Roll Down the Window. And yes, this colour does kinda look like what a fart would be coloured.

Next I used Revlon Garden to add the lighter green colours. You do not have to be strategic with this. I literally just plopped on the colour.





Then I took OPI A Taupe the space needle and dabbed that one on top.




And to finish off I added Misa Nail Art Show me the Greens to complete the camo look. Add your favourite top coat and voila!




Your nails are ready to be hidden!

Thanks for reading, and I'll have a new post up in a week!

Lots of love,
Mackenzie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment