Monday, August 20, 2012

Ombre Attempt #2

I think I've mastered it! I've finally got a pretty good ombre on my nails and I couldn't be happier!

I started off with a base colour of OPI Alpine snow. Then I used China Glaze Purple Panic and China Glaze Shocking Pink.

I used a makeup sponge to apply the polish in an ombre fashion. Painting three lines of colour and then dipping the sponge into it.

I then applied it to my nail. You want to apply it in a back and forth motion to blend the colours together. This will get messy so keep some nail polish remover and q-tips around!





I finished off by cleaning up my fingers and applying my favourite top coat! The top coat really helped blend the colours together.




Voila! Enjoy your ombre nails :)

Thanks for reading!

Lots of Love,
Mackenzie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment