Saturday, June 16, 2012

Gotta Catch 'em All!

So this is a request post! My friend Scott Norris requested these a few weeks ago. If you haven't already realized from the title what these are... well you need to go back to the 90's.

So first off I started with my base colours. Each nail is a differnt colour because each pokemon is different!
I used: OPI Alpine Snow, Misa Nail art Crazy Banana, China Glaze Secret Peri-wink-le, OPI In my Back Pocket, and Sinful Colours Rise and Shine.





Next I started to add the detail. I put red (OPI Big Apple Red) on my thumb for the pokeball. And I did the black (Stripe Rite nail art) and white (OPI Alpine snow) details on the faces for the eyes. As you can see I'm painting Pikachu, Squirtle, Charmander and Bulbasaur. None of that new pokemon crap... Original 151 is where it's at.


Last I added the details to the eyes and a little bit of colour on the faces :) The I finished with my favourite top coat!





Enjoy! I hope these bring out the kid in everyone.

Lots of love,
Mackenzie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment