Thursday, June 21, 2012

Convocation 2012!

So that's it! I'm officially done college. It's pretty weird and still hasn't hit me yet. Of course for graduation I had to have some awesome nails!

I decided to mimic the design on my dress! It was very simple and only took a few step!

First I started off with a base colour of OPI I Vant to be A-Lone Star. I then took my handy dandy tooth pick and added a few dots of Revlon Waterfall.




Next I mixed X-treme Wear Black Out and Rimmel Grey Matter together to make a dark grey. I added that to my nails with the tooth pick. I started to create really abstract flowers like in my dress.



I then took OPI Panda-monium Pink, Misa Nail art Relax Don't do It, and Stripe Rite in teal to finish off the different colours of the flowers.



And there you go! This is really easy to do, and they can also double as fireworks!




My nails matched my dress perfectly!

I must say that the best part of the day for me was when after crossing the stage you walked through the hall and got your photo taken and your diploma. Before walking back out to your seat you were "welcomed to the alumni". For some reason when that happened, it felt really real. And I felt extremely proud of myself for finishing my education. I'd like to thank everyone who made it possible, and who made these two years two of the best two years of my life!





Thanks for reading!

Lots of love,
Mackenzie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment