Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy New Year!

Well we made it! I survived Dec. 21st, ate my way through Christmas and now all that's left is to ring in the new year! These nails are my favourite for new years. I do them every year!

I started off with a base colour of Sally Hansen Black Out.




Next I used Stripe Rite Turquoise, Misa Nail art What a Wonderful Day, Relax Don't Do It, and Gold rush to make my fireworks! To make them, just make little bursts on your nails. They don't have to be perfect! As you can see I made a mess of my fingers. None of your fireworks should look the same either!



Finally I added Stripe Rite Silver Sparkles and Misa Nail art Viva Las Vegas to add some sparkle, and took Misa Nail art Going Co-co Nut to write 2013!

I wanna wish everyone a Happy New Year! My resolution this year is to try new things, even if they scare me. I'm going into a big career change and I have to be brave and confident!

This is the last post for 2012! See you all on the flip siiiiiide. 

Thanks for reading,
Lots of love,
Mackenzie xoxoxoox

No comments:

Post a Comment