Sunday, December 16, 2012

Let it Snow!

Sorry this took so long to get up! I worked like crazy the past two weeks, but I promise I'll post at least 2 more after this before christmas!
Here in Ottawa, there's not a lot of snow yet. In hopes of getting more for Christmas, I decided to paint my nails in a "snowy" fashion!

I started off with Sally Hansen Pacific Blue, Revlon Waterfall and China Glaze Secret Peri-wink-le.




Next I used my Misa Nail art Going Co-co Nut to add snowflakes and the start of my snowmen to my nails. The sparkles I added behind the snowflakes is NYC Starry Silver Glitter.



To add the detail to my snowmen I used Misa Nail Art Point of No Return. For the hats I just used the brush, but for the details of the eyes and mouth I used a toothpick.



And to finish off I used a few other colours to add details to the face. These were very easy to do, you just have to take your time!

And voila! And as I'm writing up this post... It's snowing! What a coincidence!

Hope you're all having a great holiday season so far!

Lots of love,
Mackenzie xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment