Wednesday, March 14, 2012

St. Patricks Day!

Hey everyone!

So with another holiday coming up here's a how to on how to give your nails a little shamrock flare :)





First I started off with a base colour of Gargantuan Green Grape by OPI. Definitely one of my favourite greens.




As you can see I've already drawn two four leaf clovers on my nails, and I've started a shamrock.

To start off draw a little heart on your nails in green. I used my Misa Nail Art Polish for this.




Next draw two more little hearts so they are all touching at the tip.





And to finish it off add a little stem! As you can see I added two more small shamrocks to finish off the look. I definitely kept it simple for this St. Patricks day!

Don't worry of your left hand looks better than your right... happens to me sometimes too! It just takes lots of practice and a ton of patience. 

Lots of love,

Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment