Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Comic Book

Where has the time gone! 1. I can't believe it's been two weeks since I've posted anything. 2. It's already the end of November! With two jobs now I barely have time to do my nails! So I've been slacking a tad... But starting in December, it'll be a month full of Christmas Nails (I can include Hanukkah, Kwanza and any other holiday, if requested!).

So here's the reason for this post, Comic nails! I started off with Sinful Colours Pink Forever, OPI Fly, Gosh Wild Lilac, New York Colour Lexington Yellow and OPI In My Back Pocket. I drew little speech bubbles and exclamation bursts (... I'm quite creative with names of things...).




Next I used Stripe Rite in white to colour in the speech bubbles/action spurts.



I then took my Stripe Rite in black and wrote some exclamations and symbols (meaning bad words!).



Lastly I used a tooth pick and OPI Alpine Snow to add dots around the speech bubbles and action bursts to make it look like it came out of a comic book!



Finish off with your favourite top coat and VOILA! You've got nails straight out of your favourite comic book.

So I will be posting more! I'll try to get one up a week. On friday I'm going to the JUSTIN BIEBER concert with my bestie Laura, so I'll have an update on how awesome that was next week!

Thanks for reading,
Lots of love,
Mackenzie xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment