Monday, January 16, 2012

So you want to be a Frock Star?

Alright so here we go!

This is the first post on my blog! I've also started a tumblr for those of you who have tumblr http://mackenziecarolyn.tumblr.com/ click that link and it'll take you there! I'll also be posting my nail stuff there too. But for those of you who don't have tumblr I've started this blog :) I'll be showing you step by step how to do your nails in fun and awesome ways, and I'll be posting pictures of my past and most favourite manicure.

The nails in the picture above have to be one of my favourites. I absolutely love sparkles so this was just perfect for me! I have to admit... I cheated with these. I used the Sally Hansen Salon Effects nail stickers in "Frock Star". These are pretty easy to apply because you don't actually have to apply any nail polish.

How to:
To use these, first you have to make sure your nails are completely clean!
Determine which size is best for each nail before hand to ensure the perfect fit.
Peel the top off the nail sticker, and then peel the nail sticker off the backing and apply to your nail.
Use the wooden stick they give you to smooth out the sticker on your nails and to trim off any extras that have been left around your nail.
Use the nail file they give you to file away what's left on the top.

*my secret to these is to put a top coat on over top. the box doesn't say you need to, but to ensure a long last manicure you should always put a top coat on*

I hope you all try to use these at some point! The designs you can choose from are fun and girly and you can match them to almost all your outfits.

Thanks for reading!

Love, Mackenzie.

No comments:

Post a Comment